Firstly, I’m sorry I haven’t been up to date with my blog – I feel pretty bad about missing a post last week but I took the week off for half term from pretty much anything and everything to be with my family and spend time with my boyfriend. Although I am now very behind on college work….
I wasn’t too sure what to write about today but I decided to stop avoiding it and actually get something published. So, how about 25 random things about me to kick off this week?
- I was an only child for 14 years before my brother was born!
- I am 5ft 2″ tall and I’m fairly certain I stopped growing about 3 years ago
- I have diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome
- My star sign is Sagittarius
- I used to do tap, jazz and ballet dancing when I was in primary school but quit because I was about 3 years older than the others in my class because I joined late and felt huge 🙁
- I have been on holiday to America, France, Singapore, Australia and Japan
- I had a hamster called Dave when I was 6
- I’m obsessed with watching cooking videos on YouTube, especially Gennaro Contaldo who’s enthusiasm always cheers me up!!
- I’m a closet nerd – an example of this was when I was 14 and went to MineCon in Paris with my friend and told everyone I was just going to Disneyland for a birthday present
- Continuing with the closet nerd thing, I have over 2000 hours on a game called Team Fortress 2
- My favourite band is Paramore – I’ve been listening to them for 7 years!
- I would love to travel around Europe and maybe one day live in a country like Norway or Sweden
- I used to study French at GCSE and I adored it so much but then I took it at A Level and dropped it after a few months because my teacher scared me 🙁 I want to pick it back up again at some point though
- I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years!
- I love the Studio Ghibli films, mostly due to the beautiful artwork within them, and my favourite films are Kiki’s Delivery Service and The Cat Returns (mainly because of the cat character/s in both of these films)
- I have anxiety that’s been getting worse over the past couple of years, especially in social situations such as parties or family gatherings if I don’t know many people there, but I’m going to start doing things to hopefully reduce my anxiety (such as meditation, more relaxation and focussing on positive activities)
- I have never smoked a cigarette or taken any drugs however I do drink alcohol at social events
- I do fine art, graphic design and media studies at A Level currently, and in September I will be starting a year long full-time foundation diploma in art & design that will hopefully give me more confidence as well as finding my specialism
- My guilty pleasures are the hash browns that my college sell
- I just really love Harry Styles and I don’t even know why
- I want an illustrative tattoo of an animal, such as this or this on my shoulder or ribs
- My favourite beauty YouTuber is Helen Anderson, and my favourite gamers are Hat Films
- I actually want to start a YouTube channel myself because I know how to edit videos and my camera is semi decent BUT I just won’t do it and I don’t even really know why. I don’t really like my voice but I don’t know many people who do …. except maybe Morgan Freeman
- I love Orange Is The New Black, The Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones so very much
- I hate mornings if I have to go to college or if the weather is anything but sunny, however I would like to be one of those people who gets up super early every day one day though
I hope those were at least semi interesting to you, and thank you for reading them!